e.surv Chartered Surveyors is one of the country's largest providers of residential property risk expertise and surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete one mortgage valuation every twenty five seconds.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group of companies, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage broker network First Complete. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Due to the fast growing nature of our business, we are now seeking a proactive and energetic HR Administrator who is looking for a challenging and fast-paced role within a corporate professional services business.
The role will provide full and professional administrative support to the HR Manager, ensuring that processes are completed accurately and efficiently. Working closely with LSL Group HR and developing effective working relationships with all stakeholders to continuously improve the employee experience.
- Provide general administration support to the HR department as required including telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- To administer starter / leaver processes including offer letters and exit interviews, liaising closely with our Group HR Team
- To prepare letters for staff e.g. Disciplinary Meeting Invitations
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff
- To provide support to the recruitment team as required
- To co-ordinate pre-employment checks, updating and discussing with line manager as appropriate
- To support line managers to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new employees
- To support the HR Manager with the development and implementation of projects as required
- To respond to general queries from managers and employees, signposting them to the appropriate policies and procedures
- To provide administrative support to line managers in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings
- To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR developments
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the Company and its staff and maintain compliance with GDPR
What we need from you:
- Good general education with minimum GCSE C or equivalent in English and Maths
- CPP qualification / CIPD membership (or studying towards) is highly desirable
- Sound previous generalist experience of HR administration
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel packages
- High levels of accuracy, with an eye for detail
- The ablility to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to deal with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
This is a full-time position, working from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, although some flexibility will be required in regards to working hours and travel, in order to support occasional projects and events.
If you would like to explore the details of this role further then please contact Matt.
NO AGENCY CANVASSING PLEASE!
- Administrative Support
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job