Are you looking for a role to get into Human Resources?
Office Angels are working with a client based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes looking for a HR Administrator to start as soon as possible. This role will initially be a 6 month FTC to potentially go permanent for the right candidate!!
Great company to work for and a really good role to get your foot in the door to get your career moving in HR!
You will working as part of the resourcing team, this role provides all aspects of administrative support in the delivery of recruitment services - delivering key HR priorities and wider business objectives.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include the following,
- Support the Resourcing Advisor in developing solutions to deliver the recruitment and selection requirements.
- Working with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to ensure that recruitment services meet their needs
- Strive for continuous improvement, suggest improvements to processes in line with customer needs
- Embed diversity principles into all aspects of recruitment
- Support the HR function in the delivery of its objectives
- Administer recruitment campaigns in line with legislation, government policy and internal processes and policy
- Maintain accurate up to date records on progress of campaigns
- Proactively manage the new starter process including liaising with vetting to ensure an effective and efficient service
- Actively seek ways to improve candidate experience during the pre-employment stages
- Collect, monitor and present statistical information as required
- Raise requisitions for recruitment and other expenditure at correct stage of purchase cycle
- Interact with wider HR teams to understand and contribute to shared goals
If you believe you have the relevant skill set and experience, please submit your CV ASAP to. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. Therefore if you do not receive a response within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Human Resources
- New Starters