My client, a business services organisation based close to Deeside are seeking to recruit a permanent HR Administrator due to expansion. Having experience several years of growth in both turnover and headcount they are looking to further develop the HR team and bring on an additional head.
This role would suit either an experienced and highly articulate administrator who is keen to move into a HR specialist role or a HR Administrator who is looking to develop their career further.
The HR department in this organisation is incredibly busy and works at a very fast paced. You will therefore need to be a competent administrator with an ability to multi task and move from one project to another very quickly taking all this in your stride.
This role will be heavily linked to recruitment and in time has the potential to develop into a HR Officer focusing on recruitment for the organisation.
Core elements of the role:
- Recruitment - attraction; job adverts, sourcing, shortlisting, arranging interviews.
- On boarding - Offer letters, references and compliance, scheduling training, organising first day equipment
- Maintaining the HR system - both online and paper based, updating with Starter and Leaver information and any changes in circumstances
- All-round general administration; typing, photocopying, first line enquiries into HR as well as other ad-hoc tasks.
For further information please apply.
- HR Administrator Job Deeside North Wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job