Brewster Pratap are working with a well known manufacturing business based in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to work in a generalist role covering all aspects of HR administration, offering great career progression.
Working in a busy HR team, responsibilities will include:
- Responding to and managing HR queries in accordance to company policy
- Responsible for the completion of new starter, changes, absence and leaver documentation including letters to employees, updating the system and filing
- Supporting the HR Business Partners in managing ER cases
- Maintain HR Systems to ensure all information is correct and up to date
- Assisting with recruitment co-ordination
- Provide admin support to the HR team
The position would suit a confident and personable individual with at least 18 months experience of working in an HR function, ideally within manufacturing or similar environment. This a great opportunity to work in a supportive HR team where you gain exposure to all areas of HR and encouraged to progress within the business.
Circa £20,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday, 5% bonus and study support towards CIPD.
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- HR Officer
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant