CONTRACT FOR MATERNITY COVER - HR ADMINISTRATOR
The role of HR Administrator is extremely varied and busy with duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintaining Accurate Records for the HR Databases
- Weekly processing of records for temporary workers for payment and checking invoices against these records
- Weekly management of RTWI submissions and arranging weekly Occupational Health appointments
- Conducting general inductions with new staff.
- Preparing for monthly payroll by recording all amendments, ensuring all information is available on time and in full. Check for errors and following up on queries, processing pro-rata calculations for leavers and starters.
- Generating and maintaining Personnel files and ensuring these are complete, up to date and accurate and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Minute Taking
- General Administration
This role will require an experienced administrator with good attention to detail, even when handling multiple distractions. The ideal candidate will need to be pro-active, approachable and highly organised with exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
This is a contract to cover the duration of Maternity Leave and will include full training where needed.
We are waiting to hear from you..........call or email us NOW!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job