Temp to Perm
I am currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join a well known manufacturing organisation based in the centre of Leeds to start immediately.
The role will initially be a temporary position for three months with a strong possibility to go permanent.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within HR and is looking to develop with a well known organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assisting with the new GDPR Legislation
* Speaking to new starters and chasing up correspondence in order for them to join the business
* Composing contracts and posting out to candidates
* Processing Annual Leave and Sickness on the system
* Assisting the HR Team
* Inputting Data on Excel
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Previous HR Experience
* Excellent organisation skills
* High regard for attention to detail and accuracy
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience dealing with confidential data
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on alternatively you can send your cv to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- hr admin administration manufacturing leeds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job