Temp HR Administrator in Barry area, Must be available immediately. £9.25 p/h 12 weeks assignment
Your new company
A market leading global organisation that specialises in chemicals and performance materials
Your new role
You will be joining a busy team and you will be responsible for:
- To support in the provision of accurate and timely HR reporting, including management and maintenance of data in relevant personnel package/s and hard copy p-files for all UK employees as required; to ensure a robust, secure, accurate filing system is in place
- To support in HR related Administrative tasks as required by Site HR personnel e.g. training records input, p-files
- To support in the co-ordination of OH reviews with Barry site personnel & provide administrative support through liaison with the provider to arrange medical assessments etc as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications both verbal & written
- Familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel Knowledge of HRMIS
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.