HR ADMINISTRATOR | SUNDERLAND | PERMANENT | UP TO £16,000 DOE
Are you a highly organised, self-motivated and experienced HR Administrator with a working knowledge of HR best practices such as HR processes, procedures and legal compliance including data protection and discrimination legislation? Are you interested in helping to drive and improve HR processes and employee engagement as we strive to become a truly great place to work? Are you a proactive, resourceful team player with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy who is keen to work in a friendly environment for a successful, expanding organisation?
If so, then this may be an excellent opportunity for you to progress their career in Human Resources.
The role will be working in a demanding and fast paced HR office incorporating all elements of HR administration, first line advisory duties and supporting communication and engagement activities across the Contact Centre Division. From the moment you start you will be seeing first hand all areas of HR that will give you everything you need to expand and grow in your successful HR career. We are looking for someone with an unrivalled passion for HR, who wants to become a key part to a successful team.
- The role holder will be a first point of contact for HR enquiries and will actively monitor and respond to queries received by the team both via e-mail and in person.
- Support line management with general HR queries, escalating to other members of the HR team where appropriate.
- General HR administration duties such as sending offers of employment for professional appointments, contract extensions, completing employment vetting checks, checking new starters’ rights to work, arranging inductions, employment references, monitoring sickness - everything basically that helps to keep a busy HR team running.
- Update, maintain and take ownership for the HR System 'Cascade’, supporting the business in its transition to digital filing.
- Maintain consistent compliance standards (e.g. ISO, CCA) ensuring no major or minor non-conformances. Ensure corrective actions are completed following process
Knowledge and experience
- A flexible and positive 'can do’ attitude,
- A strong team member,
- Highly organised
- Strong administrator skills
- High standard of written and spoken English and have the ability to work accurately and have strong attention to detail.
- Passion for a career in HR
- The ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure
What will we offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Discounted gym memberships
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Car parking facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 22 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job