Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our pivotal Human Resources function. This is an exciting role that will allow you to work with a fun set of individuals.
You will partner with the wider business to provide advice and respond to general HR related queries, support new employee on-boarding/contract management, work closely with payroll and regularly review key HR documentation. Previous relevant HR experience is essential.
What you will be doing:
- Daily upkeep of HR systems (e.g new starters information)
- Support the HR Advisor with "Settling in" and Exit interviews
- Produce standard responses on behalf of the business (e.g. reference requests)
- Maintain employee files
- Ensure relevant information is passed along to the Payroll team and any relevant changes are recorded
- Initiate new starter on-boarding
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working within a HR Administrative role is essential
- Strong team player with an ability to build lasting relationships
- Able to manage high workloads
- Strong communication skills essential