Key Account Manager - Hire
- Location: Northampton
- Position: Permanent staff
- Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary: £21,000 per annum plus quarterly performance bonus (up to £850 per quarter)
An experienced Account Manager is sought by a market-leading hire business to join their successful Major Accounts division.
Based on the site of a key customer in Northampton, you will primarily be tasked with providing an efficient and effective account management service to the customer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishing relationships with key contacts at the customer site
- Receiving orders and requests for collections/hires
- Dealing with enquiries and converting them
- Liaising with the network of depots to ensure orders are fulfilled
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous customer service/account management experience is essential
- A background in the Hire Industry is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Motivated self-starter
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job