Head Chef, Café chef, Dream Chef Role, Catering
Job Title: Head Chef
Salary: Varies depending on experience
Location: Chippenham near M4 motorway
Acorn Recruitment are looking for a creative head Chef to join a popular, thriving country cafe in the Chippenham area.
The management are looking for a productive, innovative chef who can maintain the company's reputation to produce fresh, hearty food.
They pride themselves on only using fresh, local goods to make some of the most delicious recipes that sell across a range of customers.
- To maintain and add continuous improvement to the menu across breakfast, lunch and dinner as a Head Chef.
- To allocate particular duties to the kitchen assistant when needed.
- To keep record of the kitchen stock count and order where necessary
- Bake and produce the cakes for the café / shop.
- To be ingenious every day at work.
Essential experience required:
- Previous chef experience is essential.
- You must hold a catering qualification and food hygiene certificate.
- To be confident to prepare and serve food.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Having your own attire: Chef whites, safety shoes, hat, apron and knives.
- Own transport due to location.
Monday to Friday position with the exception to work on weekends for any pre-planned functions, BBQ's or parties that happen occasionally throughout the year.
Position available immediately.
Exceptional candidates will be taken off after 12 weeks.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job