Head Chef - up to 40k + Company Benefits
We are looking for a passionate and driven Head Chef to be part of the senior team for a well known hotel and Spa in Cheshire with busy leisure, wedding and C&E trade. You will report directly to the General Manager and Owner and develop a close working relationship.
You will have the opportunity to implement your own menus and drive the business forward.
The hotel has an award winning restaurant and is set within beautiful grounds with excellent transport links to Liverpool and Manchester.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company with opportunity to progress beyond the Head Chef role with a clear development structure.
As the Head Chef you will need:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A proven track record of working in Rosette awarded Kitchens
* Working knowledge of HACCP,COSHH, allergen labelling and all new food legislation
* Previous experience of full menu creation and costings
* Awareness of market trends
* Experience in a busy events venue
* Ability to adapt and work to deadlines
* Proven track record of hitting your GP targets
If you are looking for your next step please Apply today with your CV and covering letter and we will be in contact shortly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job