Our Motor team is on the hunt for a talented Graduate Statistical Analyst to join them at our office in Haywards Heath.
The successful candidate will provide detailed investigation and insight by producing analysis and reports that maximise the profitability of the company.
You’ll be actively involved in key projects to drive the company into the new era of data insight and communicate your results with a broad range of audiences.
This role will offer a great opportunity to work alongside experts in the field and learn a range of statistical methods, including generalised linear modelling, machine learning and exploration into the newest cutting-edge techniques.
We offer training support in all relevant software packages, as well as study support for Actuarial exams.
- Production of business analysis reports
- Maintenance and writing of analysis programs written in SAS, RADAR, and other software packages
- Build predictive models using SAS, EMBLEM, and other software packages
Skills & experience required:
- Strong statistical techniques
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (in particular Excel)
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
- Logical thinker with solid reasoning ability
- Commercially focused
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner
- Able to transfer skills and knowledge to others
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and proactive approach
If this role appeals to you and you have the skills and experience required, we’d love to hear from you so please apply today!
- Statistical Tools
- MS Excel
- Statistical Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'