Salary: £21,000 (rising to £25K within 6 months) + £34K Y1 OTE
Looking to join a huge name, a heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in a B2B sphere, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll compile a plan for client outreach across a variety of exciting sectors, including the Pharmaceutical, Aerospace and Digital industries. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000, rising incrementally to £25,000 within 6 months
- Y1 OTE of £34K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Unrivalled incentive schemes, including lucrative cash bonuses, iPads and Rolexes trips to the US and Europe!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company.
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
- Educated to degree level
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job