Graduate Case Handler
Established in the UK in 2007, Santander Operations (formerly Geoban) provides Operational Services to more than 14 million Santander UK customers (4.6 million 1 | 2 | 3 World customers), and 600,000 business and corporate customers. With over 3,000 employees, Santander Operations is based at over 10 UK sites supporting over 800 Santander UK branches. As a Case Handler you will play a pivotal role in demonstrating this culture to customers, both past and present that feel they have been incorrectly charged payment protection insurance.
Our Case Handlers investigate PPI complaints received from our customers building a full and accurate customer profile. With strong IT skills and having completed our world class training they have confidence navigating through both current and legacy systems to help them formulate a decision that is both simple and fair, communicating these outcomes in writing.
We offer full training and ongoing support allowing applicants with strong written communication skills and a degree to enter this exciting sector without any previous experience.
If you are a graduate and share our purpose to help people and businesses prosper and want to help fulfil our aim to be the best retail and commercial bank, this role could be for you.
Pay & Benefits: £130 per day (£110 whilst in training) + productivity incentives
Other benefits include; Full paid training & PPI accreditation
Hours of work: Full time flexible (9-5 Monday - Friday during training)
Start date: March
As a Case Handler you will ideally be:
• Able to follow a common sense approach when resolving complaints and share best practice with our people
• Capable of adhering to regulatory and legislative guidelines whilst embracing our complaint handling principles
• Communicating the outcome of a complaint via a letter, ensuring that all of the detail is simple, personal and fair
• Able to maintain a high level of productivity
As a Case Handler your minimum skills and experience will be:
• A Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1
• Excellent communication skills in a written and spoken capacity
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
If you share our passion for service and quality and want to play a role in shaping one of the world’s largest banks, apply today and work for the bank that is here to help you prosper.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'