Graduate Case Handler - Gatwick
As a Graduate Case Handler, you will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews for a major financial service provider as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
- A competitive salary, with incremental pay increases and bonuses for top performers
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- A detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Experience working with a globally recognised brand
- Career development.
Tell me more
- Start date: April 2018.
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
- Salary: £23,000 and incremental pay increases at the 6 and 12 month point plus bonuses for top performers.
The benefits for you
You'll be working on a project run by Deloitte, where you can use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
You will be supported throughout your role, including an initial training programme and accreditation period.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Carrying out reviews of verbal & written communication and making an informed judgement
- Production of customer letters
- Assessing evidence, you have collated / obtained from third parties to review cases
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
- What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Associates should be degree qualified (2:2 and above) or other relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on fair customer outcomes, and treating customers fairly
- Adhere to relevant performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcomes
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job