Perform financial, operational, and IT internal audit assignments under the direction of the Manager, Internal Audit, and work together with other members of the Internal Audit department in performing larger and more complex audits.
You will be travelling the world about 25% of the time, visiting and auditing various offices for the company. Some of the locations include America, Canada and Australia.
My client is a worldwide design and manufacturing company, that prides itself on developing and progression within the company.
Their European finance based in Gloucester, with this role you will be travelling to various countries about 25% of the time.
Some of the key responsibilities of an (Graduate) Associate Internal Auditor include:
- Developing specific audit procedures to accomplish the objectives of the audit to determine whether assets are adequately safeguarded and whether policies, plans, and procedures are complied with and whether management reports are accurate.
- Performance of thorough studies of business processes for areas under audit.
- Performance of specific audit tests and thoroughly documenting work performed in the audit work papers.
- Drawing conclusions based on the results of tests performed.
- Holding preliminary discussions of the audit findings and results with operating personnel to verify facts and to ensure that everyone has a thorough understanding of the nature, source and extent of the issue. Also, input and action plans of operating personnel are obtained.
- Travel to the companies offices all over the world, planning, auditing and
A successful (Graduate) Associate Internal Auditor:
- Have a passion for travelling
- Want to really progress their career
- Work well within a close team
- Interested in understanding global business
On offer to a successful (Graduate) Associate Internal Auditor is the opportunity to work in a fantastic worldwide company, which prides itself on development within the company. The client is offering study support towards either CIMA or CIA, as well as travelling to a number of their offices all around the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job