General Manager vacancy:
The Poplar Farm in Andover is looking for their next passionate General Manager - this opportunity comes with two-bedroom self-contained accommodation. This is a stunning country pub with a wonderful community feel. We love our pub and we can’t wait for you to come and be part of our story.
Could you be the General Manager to drive our team to take this business to the next level? Are you a General Manager who is passionate about country pubs with rural charm and rustic character? Do you love delivering the best hearty, seasonal pub food and carefully nurtured cask ales?
If all of this sounds like you and you enjoy driving your team to be the best they can be- apply today!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....