General Manager - Luxury Boutique Hotel in Bristol
General Manager – Luxury Boutique Hotel in Bristol
*My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date in January*
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Hotel Manager / Deputy General Manager from a luxury property to lead the team of this swanky hotel in Bristol.
You will manage ongoing profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group.
You must have / be
- Be hands-on and dynamic
- Understanding of revenue management
- Good sales experience with a commercial mind
- Good F&B background to drive the division forwards
- Able to review and implement procedure and SOPs to continually improve the business
- Thrive in a culture of development and support staff training
- Will hold full P+L responsibility, cost, margin and quality focused.
- Keen eye for details and strong standards to constantly drive the highest standards.
- Instigate a casual yet high-standards culture
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- At least 2 years as a General Manager or Deputy General Manager and 8 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry (in leadership roles)
- A degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent hotel school / internal training programmes
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Creative, with a big personality and looking for a group that is different and in development
- A passion for the hospitality that transpires in everything you do
- Excellent communicator and a leader
- Be a team player in a fast growing and fast evolving business and industry
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium- and long-term strategies.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS –
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'