Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Fund Administrator in Chelmsford. The successful candidate will be reporting in to the Valuations Manager and will provide administrative support to the Valuations department, ensuring that that all Net Asset Value (NAV) are calculated in a timely manner and accurately.
Typical Duties Include:
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for UK Regulated Funds
- and Investment Trusts
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliations, expense accruals and reporting
- Review of asset prices and use of Bloomberg to validate price movements
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner Production and review of internal procedures
- Provide fund NAV and price information to internal and external clients
- Identifying inaccuracies and administering the NAV error remediation process
- Ensure single and dual pricing policies are administered in line with fund documents and TCF principles
- Ensuring Fund Manager weekly sign off
- Quarterly review of notional dealing cost/dilution levy
The ideal candidate will have experience and valuations knowledge gained from within the financial services sector, a good knowledge of ETD and OTC derivative instruments as well as other asset classes e.g. Equities, Fixed Interest, FX and securities administration experience for a range of fund types including OEICs, Unit Trusts and Investment Trusts.