Full Stack Developer
- London Office (Remote during pandemic)
- Award winning product
- You will shape the future tech stack
- Huge Progression opportunities!
- 1 of the first 5 people to work for their UK branch!
- Perks to be discussed on enquiry!
Do you have a strong passion for coding?
Are you able to provide your expertise to Application Development?
I am very excited to be working with a company with an award-winning product that allows their customers to assemble, send, sign and approve all kinds of contracts. The application is extremely user-friendly and has had huge success.
Having had huge success in different corners of the world, this company have expanded to the UK and need 5 more talented full stack developers to shape the future of the company and have huge influence over technical decisions!
To learn more about the company please contact !
- Implementing the support, maintenance, and configuration changes in the application
- Provide query resolutions to the clients
- Diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Document the code and database changes ready for code and audit reviews
- Closely working with the Senior Developer and Project Lead to provide app solutions
- 3+ years' experience: ASP.Net 4.5 (Webforms), C# and OOPS Concept
- Database technology such as MSSQL
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, iterative, or waterfall development and project methodologies
So, if you want a chance at working within an exciting and growing company where you can progress and be recognised for your brilliance then… email to be considered! Interviews commence 25th January.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'