My client, a well-known retail and commercial bank is seeking a strong Full Stack Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Strong web development background.
- Dev-ops experience and development automation.
- Unit and functional test automation and delivery.
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Strong skills in developing Microservices with Spring Boot.
- Experienced in developing end to end web based applications using NodeJS/React /JS frameworks.
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and other front-end technologies.
- Development, configuration and Production experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong experience on CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins/Gitlab.
- Strong backend implementation experience with programming languages such as Java.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra is advantage.
- Excellent Technical Documentation skills.
- Integration of third party solutions through API and web service development.
- Well versed in test automation leveraging any of the tools.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'