Client Success Executive- 3 month Fixed Term Contract
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for delivering a fantastic (Best in class) customer experience to resolve customer account queries. Working closely with the team and warehouse to ensure all goods and services are processed correctly and on time meeting the relevant criteria. Monitoring and follow up of all account queries to ensure we achieve the agreed SLA's
You will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to fulfilment customers within the product distribution and sales department, you will ensure customer satisfaction, and help to define and execute a "best in class" structure and service that will lead to further success.
This role requires an exceptional communicator with the ability to coordinate several different departments to meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
Role Responsibilities Fulfilment
- Deliver strategic and operational account support of fulfilment accounts
- Maintain and develop the support processes, continue relationships with suppliers, ensure deadlines are met and all records/logs are kept up to date
- Create and communicate relevant sales reports
- Daily interaction with customers via phone and email
- Provide solutions to customer queries
- Identify and ensure delivery of process efficiencies to further enhance the on-going relationships with clients
- Ensure customer SLAB are recorded and issued monthly
- Support all customer account issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all price lists are maintained by adding new products, deleting obsolete products and amending any prices
up on request from the account manager
- Proactively manage back orders and ensure clients are aware of any stock issues and replacement products
Provide feedback to team when required to ensure the support of a continuous learning environment
Liaise in a professional manner with the relevant departments and clients
Any other relevant duties as required
Key Performance Indicators' to be defined on commencement of the role
Role Required Behaviours & Skills
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Articulate, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and able to adapt to change. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well-presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Role Skills: Exposure and experience of customer service, administration and communicating with high value clients, with multiple client touch points.
Personal Situation: The role could require attendance at Client premises. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required. Must be prepared to travel and have clean or near clean driving licence.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email. Must be proficient with PowerPoint.
Must have a degree - preferably in marketing
- Customer Expectations
- Major Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job