The successful candidate is responsible to support the Fleet and Mobility team within the Procurement Department and the interface between internal clients and external suppliers. The Fleet Administrator helps to ensure that the business literally keeps moving, by providing close attention to detail with sensitive information, as well as being able to react and prioritise a high volume of new and sometimes unexpected requests.
What will you do?
- Supporting Head Office staff with issues relating cars
- Supporting regions with issues regarding processing invoices
- Maintaining national fleet lists
- Processing invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supporting project managers
- Filing and updating databases
- Supporting compliances projects
- Data entry
- Organising the Head Office pool vehicles
What will you need?
- PC literate with intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Data protection knowledge beneficial
- Industry experience
- Full UK Driving licence
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational abilities
- An unwavering eye for detail
- Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
What do we offer?
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday pro rata per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects