Financial Modeller - Real Estate Capital
A high-growth, Real-Estate Capital business in Central London, is looking for a skilled Financial Modeller with experience in the real-estate sector.
- Financial modelling and analysis for new investment opportunities.
- Conducting financial risk assessments, calculating investment performance, IRR's and returns on capital.
- Provide advice and guidance on investment portfolios, joint-ventures and new acquisitions.
- Prepare business plans, conduct cash-flow modelling and calculate pricing & budgets for new projects.
- Carry out commercial appraisals and due dilligence on existing projects.
- 2-4 years experience of Financial Analysis/Modelling for real-estate developments and transactions.
- 2:1 or higher in a Finance, Maths or Real-estate based Degree.
- CFA or MBA would be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel with knowledge of: VBA, creating DCF models and ability to build models from scratch.
- High degree of commercial awareness.
This role will be paying circa £45,000 with benefits.
- Advanced Excel
- Real Estate