Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Financial Business Partner for one of our major clients located in Munster.
We are currently looking for an Financial Business Partner to work alongside Key Group Functions (M&A, Tax, Legal, Treasury & Group Finance) in our clients corporate Head Office . This is a highly visible position and will involve working in a range of areas from structuring, financing and transfer pricing.
The Financial Business Partner is a key functions role therefore the ability to influence and build relationships is crucial. The team is dynamic, fast paced and ambitious. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain cross functional exposure in a multinational organisation, setting you up for an exciting global career.
Key responsibility for the Financial Business Partner role includes:
- Liaising with finance Controllers in relevant jurisdictions.
- Calculating Royalty charges and ensuring they are correctly booked.
- Assisting with financing subsidiaries required.
- Assisting with M&A Activity and related restructuring, as required
- Assistance with Group Management Reporting.
- Dealing with Year - End Audit.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required.
Main Requirements for the Financial Business Partner role include:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Must be numerically accurate with a "good eye for detail", thorough, organized and consistent.
- Good communication skills and an ability to converse with all levels and nationalities.
- The ability to think strategically and make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
- Practice trained is desirable.