Role and Responsibilities
As Group Senior Facilities Manager you are responsible for a wide range of support services concerned with the management, development and maintenance of the company’s real estate, match day safety operations, services and facilities.
You will also be responsible for the various aspects of facilities management across several companies owned by the Chairman and the request of the Football Club CEO.
Operations and Maintenance Management
- Develop operational strategies, policies and procedures in line with the operational requirements of a very varied group of businesses.
- Manages the company assets and ensure that environmental health and safety, and quality programs are in conjunction with department's objectives.
- Oversee tenants to ensure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Liaise with other department to resolve any FM operational issues and other department issues as well which relates to FM.
Marketing & Events Management
- Ensures that Facilities Management provide their full support during events to achieve the high-end events as desired. And to ensure that the area restored to original condition.
- Monitors event organizer during pre-and post-event set up.
- Ensures that technical as well as logistics assistance are provided on any Events.
- Ensures that detailed report is provided after each event which summarizes FM engagement.
Contract and Finance Management
- Overall responsibility for managing service providers and ensure that the service is delivered in line with the contract / SLA.
- Carry out regular documented performance reviews of the FM service.
- Ensures that coordination is made with Facility Management team for preparation of tender documents full scope of works for the facilities management contracts.
- Participate in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and evaluate bidder tender proposal documents.
- Evaluate service provider performance and activities thru monthly audit and identify needs for improvement or changes.
- Full Budget Management. Budget preparation and monitor spending.
- Liaising with CEO & Chairman for approval of the budget.
- Monitors the budgets and implements cost saving strategies and master community service fee collection strategies as applicable.
- Liaise with any queries related to budget.
- Manage, supervise and structure a broad team across FM areas, including Site Operations Managers, Hygiene, Maintenance, Grounds, and Safety Personnel to ensure if they adhere to the company’s high standards and legislative requirements.
- Anticipates issues, prioritizes and plans the team for a proper action plan and ensure that they are completed within set deadlines.
- Delegates work with clear work instructions and provide performance feedback to team members.
- Organizes departmental meetings to regularly update colleagues and resolve issues as a preventive measure to possible problems and conflicts.
- Coordinates with the HR for the department’s issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Graduate Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with developer or in a large facility management company.
- Experience of Sports (ideally Football) Stadium Event Management.
Skills / Attributes
- Excellent Technical skill in MS Office and other common software packages.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Good organisational skills and forward planning ability.
- Ability to resolve problems under pressure and be decisive keeping Emaar’s interest in mind.
- Flexibility and adaptability to execute the needs of the business.
- Shows good judgement in seeking authority where required.
- Self-Motivated and team player.
- Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
- Ability to provide rational input in negotiations.
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively.
Please send your CV and a cover letter providing full details of why you feel you would be suited to this role. The closing date is 22nd August 2018.
Please note if successful you will be required to attend an interview with the hiring manager within 1 week of the closing date.
- Facilities Management
- Performance Reviews
- High Standards
- Resolve Issues
- Site Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"