Facilities Assistant – top, global law firm
£25,000 - £27,000
Our client, a leading niche law firm, is seeking an experienced Facilities Assistant to join their busy London office. The ideal candidate must have strong Facilities Assistant experience as well as health and safety experience.
Your role will see no two days the same, duties will vary to include general facilities work, assisting the building management, providing general health and safety cover.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with contractors and arranging site visits
- Organising with building management for any repairs as well as liaising with the firm’s catering department, cleaning, scanning and records
- Coding of invoices and collating associated documents
- Management of the starters and leavers checklist and nameplate changes to offices
- Assisting with office moves
- Floor management: Carrying out 'floor checks' consisting of notice board control, ordering rubbish removals
- Collecting and distributing post and faxes
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing as required
- Health and Safety checks
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- IOSH qualification in "Working Safely" and "Managing Safely"
- First aid Qualification (non-essential)
- Fire Warden Qualification (non-essential)
- Risk Assessments
- Understanding of PCs and associated programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat Professional and variants thereof
- Experience with service desk requirements
- Proven customer service skills and a 'can do' approach
- Previous experience of working in a print or scanning environment
- Ability to use binding/finishing equipment to a high standard
If this sounds like you, click the appropriate link on this page to apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job