This company designs and builds bespoke custom built exhibition stands, from double-decker exhibition stands to conference and stage sets. They handle all exhibition requirements in-house including graphic & logo printing, AV, lighting, stand transport and storage. They also create displays for showrooms and full shop-fits.
Working from their offices in Oxfordshire they are currently looking to recruit an additional exhibition designer to be responsible for all aspects of exhibition stand design and presentation from the clients brief to delivery of the project.
Duties will include:
· Production of designs, 3D visuals and floor plans
· Research into and presentation of stand attractions
· Client liaison at every stage of the design and delivery process
· Preparing artworking for in-house and sub-contracted graphic departments
· Liaison with in-house build specialists, A.V. companies and any other partners that may be involved in a project
· Attendance on site for surveys and to project manage the build of the stand
Person / Experience Required:
· A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in exhibition stand design
· Strong visualisation skills
· Able to create accurate working drawings using AutoCAD
· A strong understanding of construction techniques
· Literate in 3DStudio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· A working knowledge of VectorWorks would be an advantage
are looking for someone with the ability to populate designs with interesting graphics who can then produce working drawings for the build process and manage any graphic provision through the progress of projects.
- exhibition design
- 3D Studio
- exhibition stands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'