Executive Assistant / Operations Administrator
Annual Gross Salary: £19.000 - £25.000 - depending on skills and experience with planned 2-3 pay rises within first year.
Are you excited by the thought of building your career in the health and nutrition industry?
Our vision is to be the first name on the customers' lips when it comes to Nutrition because of the outstanding service we achieve. That is why as part of our sustained growth we are recruiting an ambitious Polish Speaking Executive Assistant / Polish Speaking Operations Administrator.
Are you a committed individual who can demonstrate influence and confidence?
The successful candidate should be able to help the management with coordinating the warehouse, sales and purchasing departments and also fulfil the HR, Finance and Health and Safety requirements.
This fusion position might be for you if you feel you have overall knowledge of the processes taking place in a medium sized structured business organisation.
Due to a company branch being located in Poland, ability to speak communicative Polish is fundamental.
The successful candidate needs to have a 'hands-on' approach and be willing to adapt to variety of situations, changing environment and willing to grow within the organisation. You should have experience of working in a confidential and accurate manner.
You need to have have:
- Experience with numerical data and spreadsheets.
- Strong ability in business support role and/or in office management role.
- Strong skills in working with people and human resource management.
- Ability to work with a team and under the initiative drawn by self.
You will also be responsible for number of administrative duties including:
- Organising management meetings and events.
- Diary management.
- Booking of travel and accommodation.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Dealing with internal and external correspondence including e-mails and telephone calls.
Your tasks would include (but are not limited to) :
- HR - dealing with day to day HR as well as recruitment for new positions.
- Health and Safety - introducing the policies and assuring safety of the premises.
- Work in partnership with other management team members to ascertain and carry out needs of technical nature and precedence of the business.
- Liaising with service providers (from facility maintenance to health insurance).
- Small invoicing and bookkeeping tasks.
We see this position progressing to Business Support Manager or Operations Manager within a year. Full training will be given, and any needed courses provided.
We offer a competitive salary, private health insurance and a holiday bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job