Events Marketing Manager (French Speaking)
£40 - 45k + bonus
3 days a week in the office, 2 days at home
About The Company:
A global leader in managing global business events seeks a skilled B2B Marketing Manager fluent in French. They are looking to expand their already dynamic team that run high-quality, industry-specific exhibitions, conferences, publications and communities around the world.
- Collaborate on marketing strategy, positioning, and product strategy with the leadership team.
- Manage the creative process for marketing materials and align content and marketing strategy.
- Oversee digital marketing efforts, including SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Lead community building and social media strategies for enhanced audience engagement.
- Must be fluent in French.
- B2B Marketing Manager experience with data segmentation proficiency.
- Proven track record contributing to marketing plans and digital campaigns.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Proficient in digital marketing fundamentals, including SEO, PPC, and social media.
- IT skills, including CRM, CMS platforms, databases, email marketing, and automation software.
- Managerial experience.
- Budget management.
Our client fosters a dynamic and collaborative work environment with numerous growth opportunities. Success in this role can open doors to more senior positions within the marketing department.
The team thrives on unity and enjoys working together, thanks to the recruitment of bright and engaging professionals.
Exciting new events and innovative concepts are continuously being introduced, making this an exceptionally thrilling time to become a part of their team.
This is just one of many roles Savvy are currently working on. So get in touch today and change your life in 2024!
Apply now! #beSavvy
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'