My client are a fast growing company that are looking for an Experience Engineering Manager to help the business continue their success and growth.
The role will be a management role however as we are a small team, the Engineering Manager may have to be involved in Engineering works, especially as they are having projects ongoing at the minute.
- Leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems.
- Ensuring engineering solutions are put in place to permanently fix breakdowns/failures and that the root cause is identified and addressed.
- Continually improving and maximise uptime by ensuring that repairs are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring continuous improvement with regards to planned preventative maintenance (PPM). This includes reporting on the overall effectiveness of the system, ensuring PPM targets are met and that each planned maintenance is scheduled at appropriate times, effectively completed and closed.
- Maintaining stock so the correct spares are stocked enabling fast, effective repairs but balancing this with the need to maintain minimum stock value and control expenditure.
- Ensuring the engineering department is working to its optimum by providing all engineers with clear instructions and guidelines required to perform their roles, this includes sound engineering systems.
- Managing staff on a day-to-day basis ensuring tasks are delegated equally and to engineers with the appropriate skill set.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent or extensive experience working as an engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of supervising/managing a team.
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- A team player.
- Professional approach and attitude.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'