Rafferty Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager on behalf of a business that develops industrial computing solutions on the South Coast.
We are seeking a commercially astute Engineering Manager with an electronics background and the following capabilities:
- Good Level of technical competence in design and integration (mechanical, electronic and system software)
- Experience of implementing Operating Systems, Linux, Windows
- Development of new solutions from initial concept or customer requirement through to production release
- Previous experience of managing highly skilled technical teams
- Commercial awareness and the ability to advise the sales team on appropriate solutions
- Strong Project Management abilities
- Knowledge of Quality Standards, Regulatory Requirements and Audit processes
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Engineer to utilise their technical, commercial and managerial capabilities, whilst still playing a key part in new product development.
- Electronic Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"