Engineering Manager - Devon
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This well regarded company is currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to oversee their busy engineering and maintenance units
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Management / Supervisory / Team Leader experience
- Manufacturing environment
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Hold an engineering qualification
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, bespoke manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in projects
- Excellent benefits package
Commutable from: Barnstaple
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job