SF Group are currently looking for an Engineering Manager with a strong knowledge of product development across both mechanical and software related disciplines.
This position has come about through significant internal growth within the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- A main focus on design, development and test of new and existing products to satisfy the organisation’s customer base.
- Leading a team of development engineers and service technicians covering both software and mechanical engineering you will be the leading force in developing new products so the company can maintain it’s position at the forefront of the market.
- You will be an ambitious self starter with the determination to help the company expand it’s product portfolio.
- Working closely with the commercial team you will scope out and develop new products and implement the DFM process through the supplier base before components are bought in for in house assembly.
- Managing the engineering team budget and provide detailed project analysis to report back to board.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a mechanical or software Engineering discipline with the ability to develop new products relating to mechanical product design and software design..
- Proven experience of leading design teams.
- Significant experience gained in a research and development environment.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of up to £58,000 p.a.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job