Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Job Reference: 23963
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager with proven success of driving and leading multi-disciplined teams to achieve the desired results?
Are you interested in joining a multi-billion pound organisation with a global presence who are true experts in their market? If so read on
The business are a well-respected manufacturer, with a portfolio of products provided to countries all over the world. They are part of a larger group, affiliated with some of the industry’s most recognised brands. The company offers a positive and attractive career environment offering the opportunity for individuals grow and further their career.
The Engineering Managerwill work within Global Engineering and will lead a team of 35 encompassing electrical and control, design and reliability and maintenance engineering. You will also provide expertise around continuous improvement, capital investment projects and delivery of short and long-term strategy and performance targets.
- To develop and deliver a site engineering strategy in line with the organisations goals and objectives of maintenance, efficiency, and regulatory requirements.
- To prepare and submit Engineering and Maintenance budgets.
- To plan and organise plant shutdowns for Engineering and Maintenance works.
- To ensure HAZOP and hazards audits are carried out on a new and existing plant.
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset within the team
- Investigate improvement programmes to meet plant maintenance weakness in equipment, material, tools method and procedures.
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Engineering Manager with an excellent track record of delivering world-class performance in engineering within a Manufacturing environment.
The Ideal experience:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment such as Food, Chemical or Pharmaceutical.
- First-hand experience in leading a large engineering team.
- Experience of building effective workings teams and working closely with other departments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to review projects, manage resources, monitor schedules and maintain budgets.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job