Our client are a fast growing business.
They are now seeking an experienced Ecommerce Merchandiser and Copywriter to join the team
The successful candidate will primarily be working on the company's website writing, editing, testing and optimising product copy to help customers identify the right products for their needs and help maximise conversion for the business.
They will also be responsible for adding and reconfiguring products, auditing and maintaining product data to help maximise product find ability, and assisting the marketing team in the creation and delivery of email marketing communications.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company and contribute towards the growth of the online business through your writing and admin skills.
- Writing and editing online product page content to improve conversion and search performance.
- Adding and reconfiguring products via the Magento ecommerce platform.
- Managing and improving Magento product data to maximise product findability.
- Continual improvement to the performance of product copy and data through analysis and testing.
- Assisting with the production and delivery of email marketing communications.
- Experience with a CMS platform of some kind is essential.
- Magento Enterprise/Community (highly desirable).
- HTML (highly desirable).
- Google Analytics (desirable).
- Conversion rate optimisation tools (desirable).
Skills and experience required
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and pedantic attention to detail is a prerequisite for this role.
- Understanding or experience of writing ecommerce product content is essential.
- Prior experience with an online content management system (i.e. Magento) is essential.
- A basic knowledge of web analytics and conversion rate optimisation is highly advantageous.
- An understanding of basic search engine optimisation techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Copywriting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'