OPR is delighted to be recruiting for an E-commerce/Digital Marketing Assistant on behalf of an established and successful business based on the outskirts of Maldon. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the growth of the e-commerce site, content creation for various social media channels and maintaining up-to-date content on several websites using WordPress CMS. Ideally, you will hold a CIM qualification or English/marketing degree, but this is not essential.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, duties will include:
- Assist the Marketing Manager to ensure the smooth running and effectiveness of the department
- Creating and maintaining content / regular updates on various social media channels and company websites
- Promoting seasonal campaigns through our various digital media platforms
- Setting up new products on our online shop and creating/updating relevant landing pages
- Scanning our websites and social media pages for any errors or potential issues
- Liaise with external agencies and publishers
- Writing and editing marketing materials including articles, presentations and press releases
- Planning and research projects to support the growth of the business
- Co-ordinate advertising for traditional press and media
- Maintaining our profiles on supplier / third party websites
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms and services such as Goodly Analytics, AdWords and MailChimp
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS (desirable)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when proof reading copy
- Bring fresh ideas to the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company so for more information, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'