This position is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
Salary - Negotiable
- Manage and lead regional business development activities to generate new revenue
- Create effective approaches to closing new business
- Set-up and attend business meetings
- Understand the capability, benefits, and competitive advantages of TransPerfect's services by identifying new business through research
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Promote and educate clients regarding TransPerfect's services
- Appropriately manage client expectations in conjunction with the Production Management Team
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation