Director of Business Development - Milan, Italy
My client is a global leading Testing, Inspection and Certification business. On their Behalf I am looking to recruit a Director Of Business Development based in Italy. A TIC background is not essential and a candidate with a First-class MBA degree or equivalent and minimum of 3 years of experience in an international consulting firm, investment bank or in-house consulting business would be ideal.
As a business they like to promote an open and cooperative working style. Overly aggressive people will find it difficult to survive here so culturally would not be a fit.
Key responsibilities of this role.
- Support and advise top management
- Develop and implement strategies from corporate to product level
- Manage ambitious interdisciplinary, often international projects
- Active by support the management of a broad business portfolio
- Advise on key topics such as new market entries, innovations, productivity improvements, etc.
- First-class MBA degree or equivalent and minimum of 3 years of experience in an international consulting firm, investment bank or in-house consulting
- Strong analytical skills and well-honed business judgment, besides a proven experience in managing complex international projects
- Dynamic self-starter who is versatile and has sound business judgement
- Excellent team and communication skills in international environment are required
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, preferably fluent in Italian
This is a great opportunity to join an international TIC organisation that are highly reputable and have a great presence in the market.
- Testing inspection certification milan italy consultant business development director