Digital Sales Assistant
Job Title: Digital Sales Assistant (FMCG)
Salary: £23,000, £25,000
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: JWFRFE23
Are you an experienced Social Media & E-commerce Executive , looking to develop your career in an extremely fast pace environment?
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding business, and represent a successful business in the FMCG industry?
Would you like to join an ambitious team that are thriving for success?
If So I would like to hear from you!!!
Salary £23,000 – £25,000 per annum
25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 09:00am – 6:00pm (Flexibility required to attend events)
- Working alongside the Ecommerce Sales manager in building partnerships and
- Relationships with key UK retailer’s Ecommerce, Marketing, digital, online and social media marketing teams.
- Managing the administrative tasks dominated by a digital retail environment.
- Help seek out opportunities to improve conversion online alongside retailers (such as website capability development, campaigns, A/B testing, content)
- Web scraping not only our brands but competitor brands. What’s working in category? What’s not? – and suggest areas to improve to help drive sales.
- Assisting at the execution of our digital strategy, content and brand launch plans in line with account and brand strategies
- Manage and optimise the flow of digital assets from internal sources and executing these at retail in line with overall account objectives.
- Use insight from data analysis to help drive sales online within the retail environment.
- Assisting at setting up and running online promotional campaigns and helping build online brand pages.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing and conversion budgets spent on campaigns Works collaboratively with the wider team at NBF (Sales Team, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain) to help aid development of the accounts further.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience and/or high interest in FMCG digital sales and marketing
- Digital Marketing Savvy (Social Media, E-commerce, Website (SEO, content management)
- Willing to working in fast paced environments
- Strong communication skills and natural team player but can work independently
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Firm grasp of what drives sales with the digital sales environment.
- Strong experience and working knowledge of the Amazon platform vendor and seller.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'