Digital Marketing Assistant, Glasgow
£18k - £20k
FPSG's exclusive client are one of the largest provider of Home/ Distance Learning courses and certainly the most experienced. Working in collaboration with easily recognised and accredited examination bodies that allows anyone to self-develop at their own pace. With a growing portfolio of courses and expansion into new markets our clients are looking to support this growth with a Digital Marketing Assistant.
As Digital Marketing Assistant your responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with HR business development consultant to manage and develop the HR community.
* Research relevant topics to create interesting and innovative blogs for issue
* To manage the flow of communication via LinkedIn and social media
* Liaise with external agencies for updates and activities.
* To manage brand awareness and keep the brand highlighted
* Other marketing and digital marketing activities as required by department
As a successful Digital Marketing Executive, you will have:
* Related Marketing Degree
* Minimum 6 months relevant work experience
* Experience in the use of LinkedIn in a professional working environment
* Business/corporate blogging skills
* Very strong written skill having the ability to write professional business related blogs and information pieces.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Our clients will pay a salary of between £18k - £20k per annum depending on experience
To apply, please utilise the 'Apply' prompt below.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- digital marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job