ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is an international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. The company has a dynamic team selling their multi award-winning products across multiple channels and multiple worldwide markets.
The marketing team is growing rapidly due to the brand’s success and this new role will be involved in implementing the brand’s dynamic digital marketing strategy into the Australian market.
With your excellent command of English, advanced knowledge of marketing terminology and your organised, outgoing and self-motivated approach, you will provide support to the Digital Marketing Manager. With your creative flair, you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement the company’s digital marketing strategy in Australia and will work closely with other internal teams regarding design, translations and branding.
- To be a brand champion for the Australian market.
- Be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy in the Australian market.
- Help to update the company’s Australian e-commerce website.
- Updated product description translations which will be sent to Australian retailers.
- Working closely with the sales department to ensure consistency in product listings across Australian online retailers.
- Social media management - maintain and manage existing and new social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), ensuring that the right content is distributed through the most appropriate mediums for the Australian market.
- Champion social listening techniques for the Australian market.
- Increase online presence in Australia by identifying new online opportunities, recruit new customers and help implement engagement strategy across all platforms (Websites, SEO, Awards, PR, Competitions, etc).
- Maintain the blogger outreach program for Australian market - researching key bloggers and influencers to work with and responsible for despatching, monitoring and tracking all samples.
- To assist in any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A graduate of a Marketing / Business/ Arts related degree.
- Positive and confident telephone manner, ability to use own initiative, a creative flair and strong communication skills.
- Should possess a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint programmes, and should also be affluent in carrying out in depth online research.
- Keen interest in social media and all things digital marketing.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Previous marketing experience is desirable.
- Must be independent and confident to build and develop relationships
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative within a busy department.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media