I am working alongside a prestigious car dealership based in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Digital Design Marketing executive to join them during a period of rapid expansion.
Report into the Marketing Manager and work with the sales & aftersales teams to create and deliver successful integrated marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and measurable sales growth.
* To produce dealer communications to customers across all platforms to increase both brand and business awareness in the marketplace
* Presenting new ideas and give creative insight into forthcoming projects and campaigns, to be a combination of brands National Campaigns and dealer specific
* To work within the strict brand guidelines to produce campaign assets and communications that are compliant and representative of the message that is being delivered
* Maintain presence on social media platforms, ensuring content is relevant, appropriate, accurate and in-line with the platform it is being used. Ensure that it is cohesive with the message being delivered both by brand and business
* Develop dealer social media presence, work on incentives to increase followers etc
* Dealer Website - ensure content across all department is current and adhering to brand guidelines. To maintain this information so that the site in informative and up to date for customers visiting. Ensuring that all communications to customers is line with GDPR guidelines in terms of capturing & gathering customer information. Review website performance, consistently strive to increase traffic to the website, create new lead generation and optimise SEO/PPC opportunities.
* Dealer Advertising using a selection of templates from brand to create dealer specific adverts & communications across a range of publications
* Photography - to take photos of used commercials vehicles for online advertising. Maintaining consistency throughout
* Maintenance of dealer presence on on-line portals, such as Autotrader, Ebay & Gumtree. To use skills to ensure that vehicles are presented to maximise impressions and generate enquiries
* Digital marketing campaigns - creation of customer communications for distribution via dealer Email systems. To be based on brand communication guidelines using the dealer templates provided
* Printed collateral - design and production of bespoke direct mail, leaflets, posters, point-of-
sale materials etc
* Co-ordination of showroom materials - updating TV show reels at each depot/showroom to reflect tactical messages and promotions for all departments. Maintaining point-of-sale supplies across all depots (posters/display board/brochures/leaflets), ensuring consistent display of accurate messaging in line with quarterly promotions, dealer sales & aftersales offers.
* Co-ordinate Company Vehicle and Demonstrator liveries in line with latest brand guidelines
* To work alongside the Data Marketing assistance to evaluation campaign effectiveness via metrics reporting, lead generation and establish dealer ROI. Use of this reporting and analysis to recommend improvement areas, next opportunities
* Work with the whole Marketing team at dealer events. To include providing any creative communications required, POS, planning & scheduling of the event and assisting with event set up and attending where necessary to ensure it success and smooth running
Key Performance Measures
* Quality of recommendations that will add value to dealer marketing activities and enhance bottom line performance.
* Enhance company profile across on-line platforms, increase lead generation, increase sales across new, used and aftersales department. Ensure quality of data captured though the various on- line channels including; digital marketing campaigns, website content and social media activity.
* Maximise performance of dealer on-line retail platforms to generate enquiries
* Ensure dealer POS is relevant, compliant and reflective of current campaigns and initiatives. That the dealer sites are consistent in terms of brand compliance, work with the marketing team to ensure a cohesive message is delivered at each depot
* Must be experienced in the use of Adobe Creative, After Effect Software for creation of TV Show Reels or other video editing software, Indesign and Photoshop
* Use of Email communication platform such as Dotmailer/Ymail/Mail Chimp
If you feel you have the experience necessary for this vacancy and would like to be considered for the role, apply now or send a copy of your CV through
- digital marketing
- car sales
- marketing assistant
- digital design marketing assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'