The Doors Group operate a number of brands nationally within the External Doors & Windows market - most notably Value Doors, Garolla, Frame Style and Door Supermarket.
Historically, most marketing activity has been digitally focussed, towards our online websites, however our offline portfolio is expanding. We market online via all digital channels SEO, PPC, Email, Social Media, Display with a heavy focus on digital content marketing and user experience supporting all our websites. We’ve achieved some great results recently and we intend to push our brands with immediate effect. This is where you will come in. We aim to amplify the process and success achieved by the existing team across all our brands to achieve our sales expectations.
This role requires a natural content writer, this will be a daily task with a lot of content writing. It’s not something you would be able to muddle through, it has to be a natural talent.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- a Business Marketing and/or Advertising Management degree or experience working within a digital/retail environment (2 years).
- Proficient copywriting skills and ability to self-proof works in detail.
- Good adobe photoshop/illustrator/indesign skills for local magazine adverts, website banners, emails, social, flyers, brochure business cards and making print ready documents.
- Web CMS management experience - managing website content and product set up, uploads etc.
- Extremely organised and able to manage a busy workload, whilst being flexible to changing weekly tasks from time to time when required.
- Have produced digital marketing content and be able to provide proof.
- Be efficient in the use of Social Media platforms.
- Ability to work with Search data to enhance your copywriting content.
- A want to develop their digital career.
The role will involve a broad range of digital roles, I’m looking for someone to take ownership of:
- Copywriting blogs/articles for our brand(s)
- Creating Doors & Windows product images for the websites
- Adding new product to the websites
- Offline creative production - local magazine adverts production, flyers etc
- Writing and developing content for our website product categories and products via CMS systems.
- Working on key SEO projects.
- Email marketing
- Social Media marketing distribution
- Helping build our brands reputation and managing that reputation through our systems.
- Working with Key Performance Indicators that help drive our decision making.
You will need to have good organisational skills, be a self starter, punctual and possess good people skills.
We work with a number of stakeholders, from internal employees, Franchisee’s, Retail Trade to end users. You will report directly to the Digital Manager, Chris Maltby.
We are keen to employ the right candidate who must be a natural writer, be detailed in their works, committed, want to enhance their digital career and grow with an exciting team and company.
If that’s you, I’d be happy to hear from you.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Content Writing
- SEO copywriting