My client is a leading international that has been established for over 60 years. They have set the standards within the debt collection industry for over half a century.
The role will focus on
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with customers who are in financial difficulty
- Questioning techniques around customers affordability, income and expenditure and anything else relevant to case
- Key aim is to negotiate and secure a customer on to a payment plan/direct debit
- Focus on customer satisfaction and treating customers fairly
Main attributes of candidate
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good customer service
- Good attention to detail / listening skills
- Hardworking - Must have desire to learn and grow with the company
- Able to work efficiently in pressurised environment
Package and Benefits
- 17k per annum (starting salary)
- Excellent commission / bonus opportunities.
- 2 guaranteed pay increases within 12 months.
- Increasing holiday entitlement/ birthday holiday
- amazing employee rewards and recognition programme
- Excellent training and Support
- 35 hours per week - 8 a.m - 8 p.m Rotational shift + 1 Saturday per month
- Free onsite parking / Subsidised travel / subsidised lunches
If the positions sounds of interest please feel free to forward an up to date c.v or give me a call on to discuss in more detail
- customer service debt collection