Assistant Manager 35,000-45,000 and a bonus + benefits
Manager 60,000-72,000 and a car allowance + bonus + benefits
Senior Manager 80,000+ and a car allowance + bonus + benefits
-----vacancies across all levels, growing practice!
Data Management, Information Management, Data Visualisation in financial services
My client is a leading management consultancy who urgently requires several business intelligence, data management, data analytics consultants to join their rapidly expanding information management advisory practice. This team are known for providing industry-leading advice and strategic guidance to blue-chip clients predominantly in the finance industry with clients across; Capital Markets, and Investment Banking.
The information management team advises clients in both business intelligence (Inc. BI & Information strategy, Enterprise BI & analytics solutions and BI organisational design) and data management (Inc. data architecture & data management, master data management, data modelling, data warehousing, data governance and data quality). This globally-renowned consultancy are looking to hire individuals with a proven track record in information management, specifically business intelligence, data management and analytics at levels from Assistant Manager (c3 years experience), Manager (c5 years experience), Senior Manager (c8 years experience+)
To be considered for this role you must have some of the following:
- A desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results of your work in a business context
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience, ideally acquired in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
- Data loading and BI/ETL solutions (Microsoft SSIS preferred)
- Reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview)
- Scripting or programming experience (e.g. C#, VB.net, Java, Python)
- Understanding of the financial services industry (with a preference for investment banking experience)
You will need to be able to deliver insight through a range of corporate data sources through the application of analytics, data mining, ETL, Big Data or dashboards and real-time decision making techniques and applications. With a demonstrable ability to manage clients, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong technical abilities combined with business acumen, this is a type of environment that an ambitious and creative mindset will thrive in. This company, and team promote people based on merit and offer generous packages and bonuses. It is growing team, with ambitious growth plans over the next year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job