Our well-established client based in Newbury are a leading Financial Services company, who provide vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions
Customer Service Team Leader - £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
To ensure that the customer service and sales support teams exceed service level standards and expectations. To take responsibility for the day to day relationship from delivery to end of contract with customers, supporting business objectives of strengthening customer loyalty whilst increasing profitability and volume of sales.
- Working with internal departments to resolve queries relating to areas of responsibility
- Manage quote and order process for Direct & indirect customers
- Ensure all direct orders are sent to purchasing and any 'pass backs' are managed in a timely manner
- Ad hoc reporting
- Team Monthly 121's and Appraisals
- Manage absence and holiday within the team escalating any issues
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus scheme - 15%
- 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Group Personal Pension
- Flexible additional benefits
Skills & Experience:
- Strong team leader or managerial experience
- Strong organisation & interpersonal skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A confident communicator with customers, colleagues and senior management
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job