Do you want to be a part of a global organisation committed to investment in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity?
With 38% of our clients Board of Directors being female their pledge is to diversify and inclusively draw on different skill sets, talents, resources, and energies to improve the growth of our business.
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Agent basedin Caerphilly, Wales. You will join on a full-time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package.
About the role:
Join our clients call centre in Caerphilly, and become part of a dynamic team that loves their work and enjoys each other. As a respected Customer Service Agent, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from products. As a team, we strive to exceed our objectives to help drive greater customer satisfaction.
What will you do as a Customer Service Agent:
- Process 60-100 inbound calls per day
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon volume
- Must possess solid problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Handle all calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain working knowledge of products, accounts, representatives, tools and dispensing systems
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer
- Process orders, literature requests, and applies information to our customers
- Develop technical and mechanical proficiency to assist customers and field staff with dispenser system issues
What we are looking for in a Customer Service Agent:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High school qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook)
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 25 words per minimum
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience utilising a multi-line telephone system
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete responsibilities on time
- SAP knowledge
What’s in it for you as a Customer Service Agent?
- Enjoy non-traditional work hours that fit the schedule you need
- Be recognized for meeting goals, and secure opportunities for advancement
- Sharpen your professional business acumen
- Work for a stable, growing, global Fortune 500 company
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service Agent then we want to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'