We are currently recruiting for a number of Collections Advisors to work on a permanent basis for a Leading Financial Services organisation based at Carbrook Hall Road, Sheffield.
OTE from £18,690
Base Salary £17,000 - £18,500 + £500 Flexible allowance + Bonus
Hours of work: 35 hours week between 8am - 9pm Mon - Thurs, 8am - 7pm Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday & 10am - 3pm Sun.
As a Collections Advisor you will deal with both inbound and outbound calls from customers who are having difficulties with their Personal Bank Account Payments. It will be your responsibility to provide a top quality service and support to the customers during this difficult time.
You will need to have:
• Effective questioning and listening skills
• The ability to adapt communication styles to build rapport with the customer
• An empathetic approach
• System navigation skills
• The ability to multitask
• A non-judgemental interaction with all customers
Site and employee benefits:
• Onsite parking and close to local public transport links
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
If this roles sounds of interest to you, click apply today!
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'